Your Quickstart Planner
When you're getting started, use this Quickstart planner, which contains:
- A habit tracker to start getting data on your Groundwork.
- A daily sheet for planning and positive evaluation.
- Journal sheets to get you started exploring your thoughts and feelings that lead to overeats.
Just get started on making daily 24-hour plans and evaluating how it went.
What to do if you have resistance to planning:
If you find planning the food isn't working for you, talk to Laura – as we progress in Sensational Eater we're going to use a more advancd planner tailored to YOU which involves more planning of THOUGHTS and HOW you'll eat, and less emphasis on the food itself. I can give you a Taster Planner now if you need it – just ask!
When you don't know what to write in your journal:
Use a simple prompt, day after day, like:
- How do I feel about my weight/body today? Why?
- How do I feel about being me today? Why?
- How do I feel about my work today? Why?
- How is my journey with food going? Why?
- How do I feel today? Why?